Finding the right speaker is a daunting task. They must be topically relevant as well as entertaining. In many cases, the success of an event can hinge on the securing just the right personality for your event. Hit a home run and you’re a star. Miss the mark and … well, at least the food was ok.
My goal as a speaker is to make sure you are viewed as not just a star, but a superstar. I want my portion of your event to stand out as a highlight and a feather in your cap. To that end, I treat every speaking engagement as a unique opportunity to deliver my best. Here’s what you can look forward to when working with me:
- A customized presentation. No two organizations are alike. Neither are any two events. Your attendees expect and deserve content that is fresh. I don’t do stale. I don’t do boring. Each presentation is tailored to your event and your audience in order to guarantee an experience like no other.
- Direct access. There are no middle-men here. You’ll work directly with me on every step of the process – from initial inquiry through scheduling, topic selection, and logistics.
- Top-notch service. Simply put, I answer email. I return phone calls. My business depends on developing meaningful relationships. I consider you a partner, not a customer. And I take good care of my partners.
- Personalized resources. In addition to a quality presentation, I promise quality materials. Depending on the type of event we collaborate on (keynote, seminar, workshop, etc.), you’ll receive a customized set of resources. These may include handouts, worksheets, slide decks and more.
- Follow-up and follow-through. Since I’m protective of my partnerships, you can count on follow-up communication after your event has concluded. I want to know what you liked and what you didn’t. Feedback is important to me – I cannot improve without knowing where the gaps are.
If you’ve read this far, I’ll assume you like what I have to offer. The next step is for us to connect. You can get started by checking my availability. Use this form to provide some basic information about your event. I promise to get right back to you.